The fountain was donated to the city of Jeddah by King Fahd, hence its name. It was constructed between 1980 and 1983 and was launched in 1985.
Located on the west coast of Saudi Arabia, the fountain jets water to a maximum height, according to different sources, of either 853 feet (260 m)or 1,024 feet (312 m) above the Red Sea
|Dimensions||1920 × 1080 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.